Tuesday, December 6, 2016

WIP: Assorted Tau Stuff


Hi gang, it's been a while, eh?

Both Trip and I have been of the hobby train for a while now, but we still talk about playing every once in a while. A couple weeks ago we were going to get together to play some games with the new starter sets. We'd only be able to play with the contents of the box unit-wise, but could kit them out however we wanted up to 500 points. The games didn't end up happening, but it did get me motivated a bit.

The only army I was close having the proper units built for that was my Tau. I was missing a crisis suit and a lot of drones. Figured I was WAY overdue in painting up some more drones so I could play everything WYSIWYG and have been limping by with minimal weapon options for my crisis suits as well. No more!

One quiet Saturday night and, voila. I've got some new Tau stuff happening. These just need the wash and maybe some highlighting if I'm feeling eager beaver.

Hope to get some new stuff up soon!
~Deet

1 comment:

  1. Good to see progress, these look sharp and I like the subtle exhaust gas sooting on the rear 'exhaust' of the drone.

    ReplyDelete