Tuesday, February 27, 2018

WIP- Super Dungeon Explore Part 2


I painted baby dragons!

Longtime readers will remember that I purchased Super Dungeon Explore so that I could paint something when I needed a break from the "Grim Dark" (tm).

I started painting this set in the summer of 2015 in a post you can see HERE. I jokingly suggested that I would finish the set sometime in 2018... oh, the irony.

These whelps sat primed and unpainted for almost three years. They were blissfully quick to finish, though, as I used the airbrush to base coat and then paint the blue stripe. A few brush details on the eyes, claws and base, and they were good to go!

We'll move on to the mama next!

-trip

1 comment:

  1. Very nice

    I really love the Super Dungeon Explore range.

    Only painted one so far myself looking to pick up another.

    The different style in painting is a nice challenge

    ReplyDelete